Twitter Feed

Monday, April 30, 2007

The latest on Olivia

It's a beautiful Spring day outside & I'm spending the rest of my day off at home with Jen and Olivia. We're still trying to figure out the various squeaks, snorts, and cries of her ever increasing vocabulary (the wet flarp sounds she makes from the other end we've got down.)

Though we're definitely lacking in sleep as Olivia currently likes being active after 2am, we wouldn't trade our lil' monster for anything. No matter how tired we are, there's nothing sweeter than than looking into our daughter's eyes & see her smile.

Now, I know you parents out there are thinking, "that's not a smile, they don't smile intentionally when they're that young." I beg to differ, especially when I play the "Towel Game" with her. That's definitely a grin.

No comments: