Twitter Feed

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Birthday, Vikki!

This is a special post for my sister Vikki, who's celebrating a birthday today. Being the ever-vigilant older brother, I realized that her birthday was coming up...yesterday when I realized it was now November. Since the internet is faster than the postal service, I thought I'd squeak this in under the wire to avoid "belated" status.

Seriously, though, Happy Birthday, Vik. I pray that this year is one marked by God's favor & love for you. We all love you & Olivia can't wait to see her aunt again. BTW, the guest room is finished. Any day, anytime, just let us know.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks!
I had a nice birthday dinner with mom, dad, and Grandma in Lomira, and got a really nice card from Dan that almost made me cry. :)
It was a nice birthday. Thanks for remembering.