Twitter Feed

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Mac thoughts...

I'm not going to write a long, massive essay on why I like my new Mac, but I did find myself realizing exactly why I like it...

You'll have to bear with me here. It's kinda like enjoying vanilla ice cream all your life, then suddenly being introduced to Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby...where have you been?!

I've worked with Windows computers for as long as they've existed. Shoot, our first family business computer was an old MS DOS machine, didn't even have a hard drive, and that was high tech back then.

All along, I've enjoyed what I could do with a computer. It was a tool that allowed me to express myself through writing, web & graphic design, digital photography, etc. New computers simply meant more storage space, more memory, faster processors, etc.

Working on a Mac allows me to not only enjoy the end product, but the "journey" to get there as well. It's almost a pleasure to work with. I can focus on my creativity, versus the occasional hung up program, long load times, etc.

Like Apple's advertising says, "it just works."

Ok, that's my last Mac post...maybe?

No comments: