Twitter Feed

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's coming...

Outdoor Education this spring is arriving like a lion...who, after a huge roar, soon after takes a nap. Tomorrow & Friday are extremely busy, with the first High Ropes & Archery classes of the year, plus Tower, GPS, and multiple Teambuilding classes all going on simultaneously. You'd think it was mid-May! The following week is fairly slow, but that's only temporary. Bring on the school groups!

Hiring for summer is coming along. I've got more than half of my instructors so far, with a small pile of applications on my desk.

Keep me in your prayers. Without a full time assistant for this year, it could get pretty rocky. Without a wife or children, I'd probably dive in, suck it up, and deal with the work of 2 people, but a wife & daughter, plus another one on the way, I'm really not willing to write them off until November when things slow down again. I've got some creative ideas...we'll see how they work out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope Olivia had a fun birthday party today. :)