Twitter Feed

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oops, I forgot about my website!

Hey readers, sorry I've been gone for so long. Family & work have kept me busy this past month. I'm just about ready to hit the sack, then a thought crossed my mind...when's the last time I updated thedavewave?

What's new? Things here at camp are going alright. getting things in place for a very busy spring & summer...and fall...you get the picture. We're going to try some new and exciting things with staffing my activity areas this summer. I'll know by mid-June if it was a success.

This is cool - I'm seriously considering doing a 100k ride in June. It's for raising funds for diabetes research. I've wanted to do a ride of this length this year, plus it's kinda fitting as I've got family who've dealt with this disease. I've got to raise a minimum $150 in pledges - I can already take online payments via PayPal...hmm...I'll keep you posted, especially if you'd like to pledge something.

Ok, now I'm going to bed, but now I can sleep knowing I'm not leaving ya hangin' for an update! :-)

Zzzzzzzzz

No comments: