Twitter Feed

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another year past!







Happy New Year, everyone! Can you believe it's 2007? Ok, some of you may be wondering what's so amazing about 2007. Well, when you consider I was born in 1969...you get the picture. Who would've guessed, back in 1980 when I was playing with my GI Joes, that 27 years later I'd be sitting in front of a 19" color LCD monitor, writing a New Year's post to my blog. Yikes!

I went for a walk/run last night (part of an early new year's resolution.) As I was doing my cool down walk, I spent some time talking with God. I looked back on the past year, all the good, the bad, etc. Through it all, I'm reminded of Romans 8:38-39:

"I'm absolutely convinced that nothing - nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable - absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us." (The Message)

No matter what life throws at you, what better place to be than in the loving arms of God!

No comments: