Twitter Feed

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

What a night!

As I'm thinking of the title I just wrote, I realize it could set a negative tone. To the contrary, it's been a good night, finished with a 1 1/2 mile run under an incredibly bright full moon & a skyful of stars. Add to that the fact that it's January, I'm running at 11:30pm and it's a balmy 36 degrees...just a beautiful night to be outside. As I was finishing the last quarter mile, I slowed down a bit to watch the wispy cirrus clouds drift overhead, bright silver in color as they're back lit by the moon.

What a night!

"But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being. So nobody has a good excuse." Romans 1:20 The Message

No comments: