Twitter Feed

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Server/ New Look!

Welcome to my new blog. Actually, it's not new...per se...ok, I guess it is. It's even new for Blogger, since it's a beta version. Nice improvements!

I'm hoping to keep up with this a little more than before, maybe even making this my official website. We'll see. I'll want to play around with this a bit more before making that kind of move.

If you haven't heard yet, the episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" that I took pictures for in Dundee, WI airs on Sunday Nov. 19th at 7pm on ABC. Some of my shots should appear on the show's website when it airs. The days on locations were a lot of fun.

The baby's doing well. We have an appointment the day before Thanksgiving for another ultrasound. We may be able to tell if it's a boy or girl. Helps us pick a color for the nursery!

Going to bed. Later!

No comments: