Twitter Feed

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Good evening & Merry Christmas! I'm away from my computer this evening, but I just wanted to take a few moments to wish all my readers a blessed Christmas. I say "readers" because I just found out that 121 unique visitors came to thedavewave in the last 30 days. That's pretty cool!

As I look back at this past year, I have so much to be thankful for. I'm celebrating my first holiday with our baby daughter, and God has proved Himself faithful in so many ways. He's provided financially through my work here at Timber-lee, plus more than a few photography jobs. He's provided for me professionally through the hiring of a very capable assistant who's helped me greatly, plus my appointment to the Professional Ropes Course Assoc. Board of Directors.

So again, have a blessed Christmas!

No comments: